Here is an easy healthy snack you can grab when hunger strikes in the afternoon! I took my time creating this recipe because I wanted it to be perfect!! I can say this really is delicious with the added bonus of protein! Protein is amazing for keeping you fuller for longer (which I know I need!).
Please tag me in your recreations!
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3 Scoops Protein (preferably vanilla)
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 Cup Agave Syrup (or Rice Malt Syrup)
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 1 pinch Hımaylan Salt
- In a bowl combine all Dry ingredients; coconut flour, protein powder, cinnamon, salt and bicarb soda. Combine ingredients.
- In a blender add all your WET ingredients; bananas, agave syrup, almond milk, eggs, egg whites and coconut oil. Blend until smooth and runny.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together and stir until combined.
- Grease a muffin tray with baking paper and coconut oil. Fill trays with mixture. Bake for 10-12 minutes (sprinkle shredded coconut over them with a couple of minutes left). Makes approx 12 muffins!
Nutrition: Per Serving: Approx 148 Calories 6.8g Fat 13.8g Carbs 7.6g Protein
Hope you enjoy!