Here is another instalment for my Protein Ball Recipe Series! Now this is definitely perfect for the holiday season! A classic favourite Lemon Meringue!!! This one is my husbands favourite! I hope you enjoy!
- 1/2 Cup Protein Powder (I prefer Whey Protein Isolate I use Skinny Protein by Green Tea x50 in Vanilla)
- 1/3 Cup Almond Meal
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/3 Cup desicated coconut
- 1.5 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- small handful of mixed seeds (if desired)
- In a large bowl put in all the dry ingredients and mix together
- Add in the lemon juice, rice malt syrup and vanilla extract
- Then roll into balls (making them your desired size and you may also roll them into more coconut if you wish)
- Let it set in the fridge overnight for for 6 hours (you can leave it for less but i found leaving this recipe longer makes it have a better texture)
Hope you love it! Such a great post workout snack or something you can eat that is healthy on the go!