Now I know we ALL love good Mexican teamed up with some sangria! Well I have good news for you! You can have Mexican and not feel guilty about it (ok but maybe not the sangria!).
Makes 4-5 Servings
- Mountain bread wraps x 5
- Plain Greek Yogurt ( I use Chobani)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 bottle Organic pasta sauce (or any pasta sauce that has no added salt or sugars)
- Paprika seasoning
- Mexican Seasoning (found in the herbs and spices section at any supermarket I use the Masterfoods brand)
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Avocado
- 500 lean mince meat
- diced onion (add your desired amount)
- light shredded cheese
- In a pan cook up the mince and onion. Add in the diced tomatoes, red kidney beans and most of the pasta sauce (leave some leftover to put on top of the enchiladas).
- In a large oven tray lay some foil and spray with some oil ( I use coconut spray oil) and lay out the mountain bread wraps horizontally
- Season the mixture with paprika and Mexican seasoning to taste ( I add these quite generously)
- Place the mince mixture along the centre of each mountain bread an roll into a wrap.
- Using the leftover pasta sauce top this along each wrap and sprinkle with some cheese along with some more Mexican seasoning on the wraps
- Bake for 10-20 minutes until cheese melts and the bread starts to go crusty.
- Serve up with salad of your choice and top with some avocado and a tablespoon of greek yogurt!
Let me know how you like this recipe and don’t forget to tag me in your recreations!