This is one of my favourite dinners to have! It seriously tastes like Noodle Box but its healthy!! There lots of parts of this recipe you can change and make easier. This is the longer version to make this but it tastes awesome! There is 2 parts to making this if you want to make it the delicious way!
Step 1 Cooking the Beef
Now you obviously don’t have to do this step you could just cook up some chicken strips, tofu or beef strips when you make this meal but this way it tastes delicious!
- 1kg Beef
- Beef Stock 1 cup
- 1 tsp garlic
- Chuck everything in a slow cooker for 7- hours…..yep thats it
- When its ready just pull apart beef into strips using two forks and theres the meat done!
Step 2 Making the Stirfry
- Stirfry veggies of your choice (I go with chopped kale, spinach, cabbage, carrot and baby corn)
- Coconut Aminos or Tamari sauce
- 2 Tbls minced Ginger
- 2 Tbls minced Garlic
- 1 Tbls Lime Juice (this is also optional but its delicious)
- 1/4 cup Agave Syrup (this is my healthy replacement for honey)
- 1 packet Rice noodles (alternative is Hokkien noodles but rice is lower in carbs)
- Place rice noodles in boiling water until they are separated then throw in a wok with the veggies and meat.
- In a bowl mix the garlic, ginger , agave syrup and lime juice and then pour in the mix
- Add as much coconut aminos as desired I usually pour in 1/2 cup (this depend how much of a soy taste you would like it to have)
- Mix together and then your done!
I love cooking this up for my food prep as it tastes amazing reheated too! Hope you enjoy!! Follow me on snapchat for daily recipes!